MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:34:05 -0500
text/plain (37 kB) , text/html (4 kB) , Brother's Game Night.JPG (60 kB) , Capture.JPG (45 kB) , Flyer.JPG (98 kB) , bake sale1.JPG (63 kB) , Sister's Game Night.jpg (37 kB)
[image: bismillah.jpg]
Assalamu Alaikum Fellow MSA'ers,

*Children of Abraham* is an interfaith series that gets members from
different faith organizations to meet, eat, and get to know each other
under the basis of all being Abrahamic faiths. On *Wednesday, Feb 1st from
11am-2pm*, we will be our first Children of Abraham (CoA) event! Please see
the schedule below and come out for free food and fun!

Wed Feb 1  11:00am  2:00pm Meet & Greet with Intervarsity - UC 470
Wed Feb 22  11:00am  2:00pm Lunch with Intervarsity
Tue Mar 13  11:00am  2:00pm Meet & Greet with Hillel - UC 470
Tue Mar 27  11:00am  2:00pm Lunch with Hillel - UC 470
Mon Apr 16  11:00am  3:00pm Final Event with Hillel and Intervarsity -
University Center 460-465

[image: Capture.JPG]

Additionally, thank you to those who donated food and/or their time at the
bake sale table this week! We only have one more week left in fundraising
for the School Feeding Program in Jordan. Islamic Relief USA is working
with the Ministry of Health in providing food to school children and
improving their overall health. Please *bring in any baked goods* (cookies,
cupcakes, cakes, pies, brownies, anything) to help in this effort OR work a
shift at the table from* 12-2:45pm.* Please let us know at Sara Khan @
[log in to unmask] OR Madiha Abid @ [log in to unmask]

[image: bake sale1.JPG]

Last but not least, we have the *Fast-A-Thon* coming up on *March 6th*, as
well as *game nights* coming up on *Feb 16 (sisters)* and *Mar 29 (brothers)
*. We will send out updates on these events later. If you have questions,
comments, suggestions or other activity ideas, please email us.

[image: Flyer.JPG]

[image: Sister's Game Night.jpg]
[image: Brother's Game Night.JPG]