MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:36:00 -0400
Asalaam-u-Alaikum Everyone,

This is a reminder that the Muxlim Seminar is tomorrow, 6/6/09, at the
Georgia Tech Student Center in the Theater located on the bottom floor. If
anyone would like to bring snacks, please let us know. The Flyer for this
event has also been attached. We hope to see you all there tomorrow.

I  would recommend parking in the deck located next to Student Center
because it is free all weekend long!

--
Maha Hosain
Georgia Institute of Technology