MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 02:38:40 -0400
My Dear Brothers and Sisters

As Salaamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah

I am pleased to inform you that Footsteps to Paradise is still working hard
to help individuals wanting to perform Hajj.  We welcome and encourage
donations in any amount for this effort.  Allah has blessed us to send 3
Muslims on Hajj  over the past 6 years and perform hajj badal for 5 Muslims
thus far.

We plan to send (depending on available funds) 2 to 4 Muslims this year. The
bulk of our donations have come from one personal donor and several small
individual donors such as yourselves. We need your help and support. Iif you
have been to hajj, you know it can be very expensive. Help someone else to
make the journey this year.  Please visit our new web site,
www.footstepstoparadise.org, and make a donation  in any amount today. We
will Insha'Allah be having fund raisers throughout the summer and will keep
you posted with the dates.

Would you like to sponsor a fundraiser on our behalf?  Let us know.  Feel
free to contact us for details and answers to any questions you may have.
Masha'Allah,  all potential and upcoming hajj recipients will be selected
through the Imam of your Masajid.  Please make dua for our program. May
Allah reward you generously for your donations.

JazakAllah

Imam Ismail and Sabreen