MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 23:06:26 -0400
*[image: Inline image 3]
*

*Assalamu Alaikum MSA-ers!*

* *

EID MUBARAK from MSA at GSU to you! We wish you all a wonderful Eid with
your family and friends! Remember to thank Allah for the infinite blessings
He has bestowed upon us and may Allah accept all of our fasting, prayers,
and good deeds Insha’Allah!

[image: Inline image 2]

*Don’t forget to come out to our FIRST event of the semester, the Welcome
[Back] Dinner!*

To our new members, Welcome! And to our returning members, Welcome back to
our annual MSA at GSU's Welcome [Back] Dinner! This year's dinner will be
hosted by the new MSA at GSU board featuring guest speaker Dr. Mansour
Ansari and MSA adviser Anita Husen!

The event will take place in the Student Center Ballroom on *Tuesday,
September 3rd* *from 6-9 PM*. There will be a *$10 entry fee* at the door
that will constitute as your Fall 2013 semester dues as a member with the
MSA at GSU. With your dues you will help contribute to our semesterly
Prayer Room costs (located in the University Center in Room 409) and you
will receive:

- Free entry to all events for the rest of the semester

- A uniquely designed MSA at GSU T-shirt

*Anyone interested in volunteering, please email us at [log in to unmask] *

PARKING INFORMATION:

Students and guests should be able to park at M Deck (33 Auditorium Place)
or T Deck (43 Auburn Avenue).

• $7.00 for visitors or students without a parking permit or budget card

• $4.50 per entry with a valid GSU student parking permit

• $3.50 per entry with a valid GSU student Parking Budget Card

• $2.25 per entry after 4 PM in all decks and lots with a valid GSU student
parking permit

Also, parking on the street is free after 7pm on weekdays.

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/685938414752952/

[image: Inline image 1]

--
*Visit <http://www.gsumsa.com> us at: www.gsumsa.com*
*Email <[log in to unmask]>** us at: **[log in to unmask]**
Add us on Google Plus+ <http://goo.gl/fH1LJ>: http://goo.gl/fH1LJ
Follow us on Instagram <http://instagram.com/msaatgsu>:*
http://instagram.com/msaatgsu*
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/GSU_MSA>: *
https://twitter.com/GSU_MSA* (@GSU_MSA <https://twitter.com/GSU_MSA>)
**Subscribe to us on YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/MSAatGSU>: *
http://www.youtube.com/user/MSAatGSU*
Join our group on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsumsa/>: *
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsumsa/
Register with the MSA on
OrgSync<https://orgsync.com/join/26490/muslim-student-association>
: https://orgsync.com/join/26490/muslim-student-association **Only
registered members receive the code to the prayer room located at
University Center room 409.**

*Unsubscribe*: If you would like to be removed from the MSA mailing list,

Did you read this email? The first person to reply with their Panther ID #
and name gets waived dues for this semester! (*Newsletters only*)