MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Khalil Shakir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:02:18 -0400
asalamualaikum everyone,

Muslim Day weekend is next week and we need as many volunteers to come as
possible. We are trying to get 100 people to come out and support the
community. To the people who have responded already, thankyou

The event is fast approaching and anyone who would like to participate,
please send your name, email and contact number to [log in to unmask]

Jazakallah Khair