MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:12:03 -0500
  From:
Altaf Ghori
  Coordinator
Summer Volunteer Program
www.summervolunteer.org

----- Message ----*
*
      Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser.<http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=2a51e27332&e=a6bea348ce>
  [image: Summer Volunteer Program
Banner]<http://summervolunteer.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=f696b2e909&e=a6bea348ce>
   [image: Azim in Delhi]
Azim Panju working with street children in New Delhi

*Travel India Program**
*Volunteers spend four weeks traveling through three cities and work on
multiple issues likes Children's Welfare, Communal Riots and Disaster
Relief.

*Hyderabad Medical Program*
Volunteers spend three weeks in Hyderabad and focus exclusively on health
related issues.

*Join our Facebook Group
*<http://summervolunteer.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=13d4db9af4&e=a6bea348ce>
 *Volunteer in India This Summer*

Summer Volunteer Program has been coordinating volunteer trips to India
since 1999. We have two unique and exciting programs for college-age Muslim
students to work with nonprofit organizations in India. Volunteers gain
insight into the cultural, social and economic state of the impoverished.
They experience India's rich history and heritage as they travel and work
throughout the country. The Summer Volunteer Program is a dynamic experience
which volunteers will always remember.

We are now accepting applications for Summer 2010. The end of rolling
admissions is 3/15/10. Please check out our website for more details on our
programs, admissions process and to download an application.

www.summervolunteer.org/application<http://summervolunteer.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=9809df35db&e=a6bea348ce>

*Help Spread the Word*

Please forward this e-mail to your friends and family who might be
interested in our programs. Help us get the word out about Summer Volunteer
Program to college students in the US and Canada!

Our mailing address is:
Summer Volunteer Program
1000 San Antonio Rd.
Palo Alto, Ca 94303

Add us to your address
book<http://summervolunteer.us1.list-manage.com/vcard?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=037db89d49>

Copyright (C) 2009 Summer Volunteer Program All rights reserved.

Forward<http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=2a51e27332&e=a6bea348ce>this
email to a friend

[image: Email Marketing Powered by
MailChimp]<http://summervolunteer.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=41cca3d314fefbc8e3f4eb04d&id=26f774d92c&e=a6bea348ce>