MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Mailing list for the Muslim Student Association at GSU <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 13:29:59 -0400
Asalaam Alaikum.

Please see the attached flyer for the May meeting of MMADV. Alhamdulillah,
the last two meetings have been successful and we are continuing our plans
of going to a different masjid every month to meet all the different Atlanta
Muslim communities. This month we will be at the West End Community Center.

This meeting is for BROTHERS ONLY (ages 10 and up). Although women and men
need to do this work together, the goal now is for men to take ownership,
responsibility and accountability for their actions and those of other men.
As we say at Men Stopping Violence, *We *are the work.

Please attend and also forward to your friends. Our esteemed brother, Imam
Nadim Ali, will be speaking as well.

*Jazak Allah Khair.*

Bro. Shyam Sriram

(404) 964-1952