MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Mailing list for the Muslim Student Association at GSU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:37:31 -0400
text/plain (4 kB) , text/html (9 kB) , photo 3.jpg (56 kB) , halaqahflyer2012.png (87 kB) , bismillah.jpg (16 kB) , bismillah.jpg (16 kB) , Flyer_BB.png (411 kB)

>  [image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1]
>>
>   Semi-Monthly Hadith
>
>>  Narrated Abu Umamah: A man said, “Messenger of Allah (peace be upon
>> him) what rights can parents demand from their children?” He replied, “They
>> are your Paradise and your Hell.”
>> Ibn Majah transmitted it. (Al-Tirmidhi – Hadith 1277)
>>

>>> Assalamu Alaikum Dear MSA members!!
>>>

>>> *I)** Thanks for attending the Eid Dinner*
>>>

>>> We had an amazing turnout at the Eid Dinner on Tuesday, August 28th,
>>> 2012 Alhamdullilah. We had over 120 participants attend the dinner! Thanks
>>> to everyone who showed up and participated in the event! A very special
>>> thanks goes out to all of the volunteers who worked so hard to make this
>>> event possible!
>>>

>>> *II) **Change in Halaqah timings*
>>>
>>> The Halaqah timings have been changed. The Monday Halaqah has been moved
>>> to 1:20 - 2:20 PM. Please make sure to mark it on your calenders.
>>>
>>>  [image: Inline image 2]
>>>
>>> *III)** **Interfaith Event: Children of Abraham with Hillel*
>>>

>>> We have an interfaith event coming up on *Wednesday, **September 19th*from
>>> *11 AM to 2 PM* in the *University Center room 470*. Please show up and
>>> represent the Muslim community on campus. Flyers will be available soon.
>>>

>>>  *IV) **Islamic Cultural Fair*
>>>
>>> Join us for the Islamic Cultural Fair on *Tuesday,** September 25th*from
>>> *11 AM to 2 PM* in the *Library Plaza*. Flyers will be available soon.
>>>

>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Community Announcements
>>>
>>> 1. Majlis Ash-Shura Muslim day at Grant Park Zoo Atlanta on Sep 8th and
>>> 9th.
>>> 2. Georgia MSA Council Picnic on Sep 15th at Agnes Scott College.

--
Visit us at GSUMSA.com! Be sure to register with the MSA on OrgSync! Only
registered members receive the code to the prayer room located at

The MSA at GSU is now on Twitter and YouTube! Follow us on Twitter @GSU_MSA
and we'll follow you back insha'Allah!
Subscribe to us on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSAatGSU
And join our Facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/2201839796/

Unsubscribe: If you would like to be removed from the MSA mailing list,

Did you read this email? The first person to reply with their Panther ID #
and name gets waived dues for this semester!