MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:17:35 -0400
Asalamualaiakum everyone, I hope that your Spring Break went well and that
you're ready to start finishing out this semester on Monday. I want to
inform everyone of the time change for Jumah because of Daylight Savings
time which came in effect today. Jumah will inshallah be at 2:30pm, same
room in classroom south (is posted on the board in the prayer room) and
inshallah, I hope to see you there.