MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:51:25 -0400
 [image: bism.gif]

Asalaamu'Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu dear MSAers! We pray this
message reaches you in the best of health and eman, especially in such a
blessed month. With a new school year comes lots of new announcements...

The *Prayer Room<http://gsumsa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=5>
* has moved! We are now located in University Center 409. If you a
registered MSA member, the code has been e-mailed to the to address you
provided. If you need the code, register
here<http://gsumsa.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&Itemid=10>
.

*Iftars <http://www.gsumsa.com/>* have begun! They are in the Panther Place
Lounge/Dining Area. Thanks to our generous donors, we will be having iftars
until the end of Ramadan, insha'Allah! If you can donate drinks or bottled
water, please email us at [log in to unmask]

*Jummuahs<http://www.gsumsa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=6>
* will begin on Friday, Aug 27 in the Prayer Room at 2:00pm.

*Halaqahs<http://www.gsumsa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=7>
* will begin on Tues, Sept 7 in Arts and Humanities from 12:15-1:00pm.

Da'wah Table will begin on Wed, Sept 1 in Library Plaza from 12:00-1:00pm.

We are on *Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201839796>!
Find us and other Muslims on campus.

 Pick up our "I'm FASTING today" button (as seen below) in the Prayer Room,
courtesy of the GSU International Student Association Council.

[image: fasting today.jpg]
Jazak Allahu Khairan for taking the time out the read this email amongst the
busy lives you all lead. May Allah truly Allow for us to benefit from
Ramadan and never turn back.

 If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to
e-mail us at [log in to unmask] Your input is always greatly appreciated!
Also, don't forget to check out the website <http://www.gsumsa.com/> for all
this and more!

Jazak Allah Khair,
GSU MSA