MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Mailing list for the Muslim Student Association at GSU <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:12:18 -0400
Assalamualaikum,

I hope this email reaches you all in the best of health and iman.

Insha'Allah, the 7th annual UNC MSA Sportsfest will be held on January 16th
and 17th, 2010 (MLK Weekend) in Chapel Hill, NC. There will be a 5v5
basketball tournament on Saturday and a 7v7 flag football tournament on
Sunday.

We plan to have official referees for both sports. A portion of the proceeds
will go towards supporting the UNC MSA, and the remainder will be donated to
an organization that helps fund the education of underprivileged Muslim
women in Zanzibar. Last year, through our donation, we were able to help
fund the ENTIRE secondary education of one woman!

The deadline to register is by midnight on JANUARY 9th, 2010. Spots will be
filled quickly, so register as early as possible!

*Please visit ***http://www.uncmsa.org/sportsfest/*** for more information
and help spread the word to your respective MSA's and to any MUSLIMS whom
you think may be interested.  Feel free to contact myself or Relwan Onikoyi
([log in to unmask]) personally if you have any questions.  If possible,
please send this message over your respective MSA listserves! *

JAK and Walaikumsalaam,
Sana Khan
President
UNC MSA