MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Fri, 22 Jan 2010 23:36:08 -0500
Asalaamu'Alaikum All!

The MSA needs your help! We are in need of *new large congregational prayer
mats* for Friday Prayer and for salat at our various MSA events. We are
currently using some that are becoming worn and tattered. If you or someone
you know could help us, please email us at [log in to unmask] or contact
Brother Khalil Shakir directly.

Jazak Allah Khair