MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:09:18 -0400
Asalaamu'Alaikum Dear MSA Members,

Message from Dr. Richard Heller in Building Services:
The* foot washing basins* are now operational. We have temporary seats in
place and are working on installing the permanent seating. In the meantime,
we need your assistance in returning the temporary seats under the sink when
not in use. This will help us insure that the ADA accessibility is
maintained. Iíll let you know (if you all donít see it first) when the
permanent seats are in and the project is finally complete.

The Atlanta University Center Muslim Student Association, along with the
Alpha Rho Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity, and the Morehouse College
Residence Hall Association Present Islamophobia: A Panel Discussion on the
Misconceptions of Islam In The Media. The event will be in Morehouse
College's African-American Hall of Fame (Second Floor of King's Chapel).
Door's will open at 6:50 P.M! Please see attached picture.

JAK