MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:55:51 -0400
Asalamualakum everyone,

Inshallah everyone is doing well and are getting ready to come to the
conclusion of the Spring semester. Before we finish, we will inshllah have
an outing at Centennial Olympic Park this Friday, April 9th starting at
12:30 and ending at 4pm. Everyone is invited to bring their families and
anything extra that you can bring to help support the event (food, drinks,
cups, utensils) would be appreciated just to make sure there would be enough
for everyone. MSA will be providing some things as well so inshallah, that
would be enough. We'll have many different activities and Jummah will also
take place there so we hope to see everyone there.

Have a good week,

Asalamualaikum