MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:39:23 -0400
Asalaamu'Alaikum Everyone,

The Ramadan Awareness Dinner will be on Thurs Sept 10 in Alumni Hall. We
will be having regular iftar on Thursday September 3. There will be more
details to come about the Dinner insha'Allah.

Monday, August 24
Thursday, August 27

Monday, August 31
Thursday, September 3

*Monday, September 7 (Labor Day Weekend, no school-- so we do not need
anyone to provide iftar on this day)

*Thursday, September 10 (Ramadan Awareness Dinner, so we do not need anyone
to provide iftar on this day. More details to come, insha'Allah)