CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:31:42 +0000
Hello CSc majors,

The university is looking for undergraduate students - who are taking summer classes - to be featured in social media posts.
You must meet the below qualifications:

*         Students just need to be friendly and willing to share something about why they are taking summer classes.

*         Students should also be active on social media and are willing to also share posts from their own pages.

If you are interested, then please email me your name, the best email to reach you and your cellphone contact info and I will send this information to the University Public Relations Office. They will contact you directly.

Sincerely,
Jamie Hayes

Mr. Jamie Hayes, M.A.
Undergraduate Academic Coordinator | Department of Computer Science
Georgia State University - College of Arts and Sciences
25 Park Place, 7th Floor |Atlanta, GA 30303
P: (404)-413-6107