CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 10:28:39 -0400
Dear Student,

Online data services LLC is an internet company based in
Alpharetta, GA. We provide a subscription based service for
vendors about government bids open at any given time.
Currently, we need a software engineer who hold BS in
computer science.

Requirements:
(1) Bachelor degree of CS
(2) Excellent programming  in Java, familiar with eclipse, CVS.
(3) Good at web programming, HTML, JSP, Serverlet,
Javascript etc.
(4) Better have knowledge of Mac OS, Shell scripting.

Please send email to [log in to unmask] if you interest in
this position asap.

Thanks, have a good day!

Best
Hailong Hou