CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:11:36 -0400
We are looking for interns with below detail description and
qualification - preferred graduate students at GSU. Can you
please review and forward to your students who might be
interested? For those who are interested, please ask them
send my their resume to [log in to unmask]

Those internship opportunities are provided via World Trade
Center partners in Atlanta.

Job Placement

In order to prepare our Junior Engineers for a life of
profitable growth and success as engineers GCCU has
developed several relationships with staff augmentation and
placement firms that have agreed to employee our graduates.
In every case GCCU will make every effort to insure each
graduate is properly paced at a rate that is equal to that
of a skilled junior developer. Costs

Outside of the application fee, there is no up-front cost to
the apprentice to receive training in this program. All
lodging and food costs are paid for during the entire
program. Once GCCU secures employment for the apprentice he
dedicates a percentage of his earnings to the program to
cover the expense of his training and lodging expenses.
Apprentice will have no financial obligations to the program
after the 36 month period. Skills Acquired in Apprentice
Program

 Advanced HTML Design
 CSS Development
 AJAX Development
 Server Side Scripts (i.e. php, .Net)
 Graphic Design Standards and Techniques
 Database Development and Administration
 Managing Open Source Software
 Application Monitoring and Management
 Business and Software Analysis
 Basic Project Management
 Working on Teams
 Local and Virtual Collaboration Methods
 Troubleshooting and Self-Learning
 Managing client expectations and interactions

Thanks,

Julin Gu
VP, World Trade Center Atlanta
Chair, World Trade Center Atlanta China Business Alliance