CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:30:11 -0400
Mango Drops is an upcoming News media company which will be focused on
New Mobile technology initially. We provide premium and quality news
content to our users. One of our services includes a newsletter which is
written by a journalist. Another aspect of our company is to provide
deals in the technology vertical to our users. Our main purpose is to
keep our users educated about the upcoming technology in the mobile
industry.

    * build a dynamic CMS website(A Small Blog)
    * Must have a knowledge of PHP and MySQL
    * flexible hours
    * long term job opportunity

Please email me your resume' and you can also call me. My Contact
information is listed below.

--
*-Zeeshan Khan*
(E): [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>