CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:40:39 -0400
BCA is a software development company that provides information technology
products and services to healthcare providers (private, correctional, and
public health). Our current need is for .NET web developers. There is also
some legacy application work involved that requires C++.

I have attached a job description outlining the requirements for the
position. Please note that this job description is written for experienced
web developers. But I would rather have a bright young student that has
recently graduated or is soon to graduate with matching skills.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the next steps.

Respectfully,

Ricky

Ricky T. Cotton
EVP Technical Operations
Business Computer Aapplications, Inc. (BCA)
2951 Flowers Rd S, Suite 227
Atlanta, GA 30341
770-451-7237