CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:45:12 -0500
Dear students,

You are smart. You are in the middle of finals. And, you probably have
knowledge of one of the following or know someone who does:

- Geo-fencing
- Creating Android Applications
- Creating Blackberry Applications
- Creating iPhone Applications

Who are we?

We are a group of people who are passionate about entrepreneurship and
creating value early on. We are solving a problem and we want you, your
passion, and your creativity to be a part of our team

Our goal: "Connect people who NEED to meet each other."

Our short-term goal is to raise money by winning Ga Tech's Inventure
Prize and the Business Plan Competitions. Our long-term goal is to learn
from this experience and become successful entrepreneurs.

Can we meet? Email me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or
call me at 770-820-7302

Michael