CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:41:40 -0400
Greetings!

I'm writing to invite you to attend a catered poster & demo reception
and Computer Science "Research Day"  on Friday, April 9th, from 12-3 pm
in the Tate Reception Hall at the Tate Center at the University of Georgia.

Our upcoming Research Day is an ideal opportunity to:
1) Meet a large number of CS graduate students, view posters that
describe    their current research, and chat with them about their
skills and    interests.
2) Learn more about the graduate program in CS at the University of
Georgia.
3) Find collaborators; CS faculty will be present and happy to chat with
you    about their research, your research, and potential
collaborations.   A guide to Faculty Expertise in the CS Department will
be available.
Please join us!  You can find more detailed information on this event
at: http://www.cs.uga.edu/ResearchDay10.
Please drop me an email if you have any questions.
We hope to see you on the 9th.
Sincerely,
Eileen Kraemer Professor and Head, Computer Science