CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:15:16 -0500
Dear Student,

Due to an overwhelming response, I am accepting resumes ONLY.

If you are interested in the available position, please send your resume
to me at [log in to unmask]

Someone will contact you  if your background is a good fit.

We apologize that we will not be able to reply to each of you, but we
will announce here once a candidate is chosen.

http://sensorweb.cs.gsu.edu/opening.html#UGRA

Thank you,

Wenzhan Song