CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:44:36 -0500
Undergraduate or Graduate Research Assistant Position (Part-time)

We are looking for one excellent computer science undergraduate or
graduate student to join Sensorweb Research Laboratory and participate
in our research projects. It is a part-time position: 5 hours per week
and total 20 weeks per year.

We give strong preference to the candidate who meets the following criteria:
(1) Self-motivated with sensor web research;
(2) Good C/Java programming skills;
(3) Good knowledge on algorithms, operating systems and computer networks;

If you are interested to apply, please email your resume to Prof.
WenZhan Song ([log in to unmask]). Any questions, please call 404-413-5734.

-- WenZhan Song http://sensorweb.cs.gsu.edu/~song