CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2019 19:50:47 +0000
Hello CSc majors,
If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree that leads to a lucrative career, then consider applying to Georgia Tech's MS in Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF) Program.
(see information below and attached)

Georgia Tech's MS in Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF) Program is a top-ranked Financial Engineering master's degree and one of few of its kind in the Southeast region. We are looking to increase the visibility of the degree and find top candidates from excellent US institutions such as Georgia State. Our program is ideal for undergraduate students studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics and Statistics who have a future interest in working on the quantitative/computational side of the financial services industry. Our QCF graduates are being placed at top firms such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, EY, SunTrust, Morgan Stanley, Blackrock and many more.