CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:02:04 -0400
COMPANY: GRM Information Management Systems

WEBSITE: www.grmdocument.com <http://www.grmdocument.com>

LOCATION: Lithia Springs, GA

INDUSTRY:  Records & Information Management Solutions

OTHER PAY: Healthcare, 401K, Paid Vacation,

DEPARTMENT: EDM (Electronic Document Management)

JOB TYPE: Full Time-Jr. Support Assistant

OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION:

Provide onsite and remote desktop support to our clients.  You will work
independently to answer service desk calls, urgently analyze technical
issue(s), and troubleshoot over the phone and via remote log-in. You
will multi-task to support a variety of network and end-user
environments with executives, business owners, managers and end users.
 You must demonstrate superior communication skills to respond to
diverse clients with urgent needs.  This position is one of the
preliminary levels of support for our clients. The Support Assistant
will assist other support staff members in resolving issues.  Other
projects may be assigned.

EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE:

.NET
PROGRAMMING
MICROSOFT SQL

Applicants please contact: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ramona A. Simien
University Career Services
Georgia State University