CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:56:51 -0500
Dear CSC students -

We wanted to remind you about the tutoring services our department is
offering. In addition to the tutoring center, we now have set up an
account for you to e-mail questions to the tutors. You can contact a
tutor at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Also, sometime in the next couple of weeks, you will need to swipe your
Panther Card in order to get access to the tutoring center on the 21st
floor. So please make sure to carry your id.

Here are the details about the center again:

What: Free Tutoring
Where: 34 Peachtree Street, Suite #2117
When: Mondays - Thursdays 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
       Fridays 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm

Tutoring offered for the following courses:

CSC 2010 - Introduction to Computer Science
CSC 2310 - Principles of Computer Programming
CSC 2510 - Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science
CSC 3210 - Computer Organization and Programming
CSC 3320 - System Level Programming
CSC 3410 - Data Structures