CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:32:43 +0000
From: Chris Engelbrecht <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: April 21, 2014, 6:38:42 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CodeDay
Hello!

My name is Christopher Engelbrecht, and I work for a non-profit called StudentRND. I'd like to tell you about a really awesome event called CodeDay.

CodeDay (https://codeday.org/atlanta) is a 24 hour hackathon aimed at high school and college age students, who create cool apps, games, and websites throughout the course of the event. Dedicated to inspiring students to create cool tech projects in their free time, we have had much success throughout the country, with some students creating real profit (~$10,000!) from an app they built at CodeDay.

I would love it if you could forward information about our upcoming event this Memorial Day Weekend (May 24-25) from 12 PM to 12 PM. They can use promo code SCHOOL for 20% off ticket prices! Attached is a flyer for CodeDay. Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Christopher Engelbrecht
Regional Organizer, StudentRND