CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:56:16 -0400
Dear Undergraduate Students -

There is a local company that is looking to hire one or two of our
students as an intern to help out on a project they have. Please read
the description below and respond to Jorge Almirall
<[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> if you are
interested and of course, qualified.

Project description:
We would like to port over our web based content management,
collaboration tool to one based on Alfresco (alfresco.com
<http://alfresco.com>) since it's open source and provides much more
flexibility.  We have it installed on our server along with its required
dependencies and it's ready to go.  We worked with a group of students
from CIS as a team project to generate a description of what our ideal
collaboration tool would look like features and needs wise.  We're now
ready to look at implementing some of these features within the Alfresco
web client to fit our needs.  We would like to find a motivated CS
student or two that has competencies in working with Java and XML.
Tools that would be used are JSF, JSP and XForms.

Thanks,

--
Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies