CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:28:59 -0500
Dear Student,

Harvey Software, Inc. is looking for individuals with a programming skill set, preferably C++ or .Net and who would be capable of working from a home office and responsible for daily code contributions.  I am also seeking individuals who would be interested in a Support role who would also be capable of working from a home office and who possess a technical skill set necessary to support our multi-carrier shipping software application.  And lastly, I am looking for individuals with a technical background who would be interested in an Inside Sales position and who are capable of developing leads and converting opportunities in support of corporate revenue goals.

If interested, please send your resume to Terry G. Kennedy at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.