CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:28:45 -0500
Dear colleague:

	Happy New Year!  Could you please post or forward the attached flyer about graduate school in Computer Science at Colorado State University for or to your undergraduate students?

Our graduate application deadline for funding is February 1st, so there is still time.  This year we will be making some PhD student offers with a 5 year funding guarantee (contingent on student performance).  The Computer Science department at Colorado State University has a lot of exciting ongoing and new research.

Thank you for your time,
Michelle

 Michelle Mills Strout
 Assistant Professor