CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2019 19:16:01 +0000
***REMINDER***

Hello CSc majors,
Please consider participating in the Peer-to-peer mentoring circles beginning September 4th, 2019.
(see flyer)

*********

Peer-to-peer mentoring circles

We are upperclassmen who want to meet you and help with getting used to college life in all its aspects!

We will meet to socialize, show you around campus and Atlanta, make a trip together to Women Who Code Atlanta chapter and other technical meetups, work on your resume and personal statement, will get you ready to apply for scholarships. But most of all we’ll be friends and will help you to fit in!

Come and meet us:

Sawsan  @ Wednesdays, 1 pm

Nicole @ Wednesdays, 4 pm

Nadiya  @ Wednesdays, 5 pm

Serena @ Thursdays, 12 pm

Alyisha @ Thursdays, 1 pm

Alexandria @ Thursdays, 3 pm

Reshma @ Fridays, 1 pm

Capella @ Fridays, 2 pm

We meet every week at those same times for 1 hour, starting September 4th. You can come at different times on different weeks or several times a week.

We always meet in room #720 in 1 Park Place (that building across Ebrik coffee shop).

See you soon!
[Flyer_mentoring_circles]