CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:43:25 -0400
Good afternoon,

Attached please find a job announcement for PAID internships available
with the Georgia Department of Education Office of Technology Services.
 These intern positions are located in Atlanta.   If approved, please
communicate the availability of these positions to your students.

If I can provide additional information, please contact me.

Thank you!