CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:36:50 -0400
Dear Student,

We are a new company that has a website similar to Facebook and we are
looking to hire an individual or a team of web developers/webmasters and
preferably graphic designers to maintain and update our site on a daily
basis.  This is a content management site that will have multiple users
that will download an upload things from the site daily. Thus at least 2
to 3 hours may be needed each day to deal with the continuous activity.
As far as compensation is concerned, we have a couple of options to
offer you so please feel free to email us your resume of experience in
no specific format or a description of your abilities to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you.