CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:05:14 -0400
There is a competition in two weeks (April 20th) for Developers and Designers. I think the GSU CS students would be interested to hear about it. I believe the prizes will be Macbook Airs among other things. Typically the tickets are $89, but there are student discounts and student scholarships for free tickets for qualifying Atlanta students.

Here's more information from the website (http://atlanta.startupweekend.org/  ):

StartupWeekend Atlanta is an intense 54 hour event where entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, developers, designers, marketing gurus and anyone interested in building a business come together over the course of a weekend to share ideas, form teams, and launch a startup.

No Talk, All Action. Launch a Startup in 54 hours.

Also, here is the scholarship form for the students who need free tickets:
http://atlanta.startupweekend.org/scholarships/

Hope this is valuable for the CS Students.

Michael Revell