CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:36:05 -0400
FYI

Dear Colleagues,

As you know my two-year term is ending. Both the executive and advisory
committees of TCPP asked me to consider for a second term, so I am in the
fray again. This time, however, there are five candidates, which indicates
an energized community, but also means that it will be a challenging
election.

Please take a minute to email your vote for me - the voting ends next
Thursday. Both IEEE or IEEE Computer Society membership numbers are valid
as per TCPP charter, as are student memberships - so please urge your
students and friends to vote.

Tammie: Please forward to our graduate and undergraduate students.

Regards,

Sushil

P.S. Take a look at TCPP's recent activities at http://tcpp.computer.org.
Sushil K. Prasad
Chair, IEEE-CS Technical Committee on Parallel Processing (TCPP)
Director, Distributed and Mobile Systems (DiMoS) Laboratory
Professor of Computer Science
Georgia State University
www.cs.gsu.edu/~cscskp <http://www.cs.gsu.edu/%7Ecscskp>