CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 22:17:24 +0000
***REMINDER***

This week is the last week for the peer mentoring circle meetings. Don’t miss out on the cookies and candies, and book giveaways!

*********

Peer-to-peer mentoring circles

We are upperclassmen who want to meet you and help with getting used to college life in all its aspects!

We will meet to socialize, show you around campus and Atlanta, make a trip together to Women Who Code Atlanta chapter and other technical meetups, work on your resume and personal statement, will get you ready to apply for scholarships. But most of all we’ll be friends and will help you to fit in!

Come and meet us:

Sawsan  @ Wednesdays, 1 pm

Nicole @ Wednesdays, 4 pm

Nadiya  @ Wednesdays, 5 pm

Serena @ Thursdays, 12 pm

Alyisha @ Thursdays, 1 pm

Alexandria @ Thursdays, 3 pm

Reshma @ Fridays, 1 pm

Capella @ Fridays, 2 pm

We meet every week at those same times for 1 hour, starting September 4th. You can come at different times on different weeks or several times a week.

We always meet in room #720 in 1 Park Place (that building across Ebrik coffee shop).

See you soon!
[Flyer_mentoring_circles]