CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: CSc Undergraduate Students <[log in to unmask]>
From: Anu G Bourgeois <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:55:50 +0000
Dear students -

We have processed a number of requests from the wait lists over the past week. At this point, we will not be utilizing the wait list system to approve any overflows.

If you still are in need of a waiver, you will need to contact the instructor of record for their approval. Please do not send any requests to them to try and change your sections -- they will only consider a request if you are not enrolled in the course at all.

For those of you taking a class that includes a lab component, you must attend the lab section that you are enrolled in. Attending alternate sections will result in receiving a grade of 0 for any graded component for the lab period.

Thank you for understanding and complying with the procedures above.

--

Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies