CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:25:59 -0500
Dear CSC students -

AT&T will be on campus from 11 am - 2 pm on Tuesday, January 25th in
Alumni Hall for the Career Fair.

Here are the details:
AT&T: Your world. Delivered.
Connecting you to your world, everywhere you live and work.
A&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary
smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions
for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative,
reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer
care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world,
everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're
fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and
businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and
entertainment industry.
come see us Position(s) Available: MATREX-AT&T's Information Technology
College Hire Program, NETDP-Network Engineering Technical Development
Program, NETDP-Network Engineering Technical Development Program
Internsh, NETREX-AT&T's Networking Engineer Entry Level Hiring Program
Professional Attire and Resumes Please.

Stay Connected with University Career Services (UCS)!
Panther Career Net - www.gsu/edu/career/jobs.html

Events:  www.gsu.edu/career/news.html <http://www.gsu.edu/career/news.html>
******************************
Ramona A. Simien
Assistant Director
Employer Relations
University Career Services
Georgia State University
404/413-1820 Ph
www.gsu.edu/career <http://www.gsu.edu/career>

--
Anu G. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies