CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:30:54 -0400
I am a project manager for Sageworks, Inc., a software company, based
out of Raleigh, North Carolina and I am recruiting recent and upcoming
computer science graduates to join our company’s Product Development
Team. Please forward this along to any and all students you think might
be an ideal candidate.

Best Regards,

*Alex Vuchnich, CPA, CFE
*Manager of Enterprise Accounting Markets
Sageworks, Inc
5565 Centerview Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27606
Phone: 866-603-7029 ext. 528
Fax: 704-544-0062

*SageworksLogo_Medium***

*Software Developer*

*Company
*Sageworks, the leader in financial analysis of private companies, was
founded to increase the rate of business success by giving people
information they can understand and use.

Sageworks is headquartered in Raleigh, NC and possesses a patented,
Web-based technology that rapidly analyzes financial information. The
technology uses artificial intelligence to provide interpretation and
aggregate financial data in a cooperative data model. The technology is
the only real-time industry data source for private company statistics.
Customers include thousands of financial institutions and accounting
firms, including Citibank, Grant Thornton, H&R Block and the Wall Street
Journal.

As one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, Sageworks
has been named to the Inc. 500 and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. The
Sageworks products consistently receive top honors and awards in the
accounting and bank market places.

*Environment *

Sageworks is comprised of focused and results-oriented people who get
things done. The people at Sageworks are very friendly and
down-to-earth, but we are also committed to achieving our long-term
objective - which is to fundamentally change the way people and
companies gather and use financial data. As such, we work hard but we
operate in a flat organizational structure where people are given great
latitude and responsibility.

  Job Qualifications

We are hiring computer science graduates to help us develop software. We
are seeking highly motivated and intelligent software developers to help
us leverage and build upon our core expert system. Interested
individuals *must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.6*. Experience
in Microsoft technologies is required. .NET experience is a plus. We
seek developers who "code to live and live to code"; they must be
passionate about software development.

  Job Description

  The positions will require software development work in a fast-paced,
  intense environment:

   1. The individuals will primarily work with these technologies:
      ASP.NET, C#, SQL, VBA, Javascript, HTML, CSS, XML.
   2. The individuals will work to enhance and maintain ASP.NET web
      applications.
   3. The individuals will utilize object-oriented design patterns.
   4. The individuals may perform testing / QA work initially as part of
      their job training.
   5. The individuals will perform the mundane (fix bugs) as well as the
      exceptional (build World Class applications).

Please send resumes to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or fax to: 704-544-0062