Hello CSc majors,
If you recently graduated, or will graduate in August, please consider applying for the position(s) below.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
1075 Peachtree Street, NE | Suite 3500 | Atlanta, GA 30309
On the Front Lines of Workplace Law℠
Apply here online: https://www.fisherphillips.com/careers-staff<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fisherphillips.com%2Fcareers-staff&data=02%7C01%7Cjhayes14%40gsu.edu%7Cdd7afeaf7a5e413056b708d6ffe59602%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C636977758886551740&sdata=Z7xS13uKA3jHVlDFUkoK5pg2sKt1J2IRuwcRhkAXCO8%3D&reserved=0>
Technical Support Technician
Fisher Phillips, a national employment and labor law firm, is seeking a Technical Support Technician for its Irvine office. Our range of experience enables us to bring efficient and practical solutions to today's labor and employment law problems. For more information about the firm, please visit us at our website at www.fisherphillips.com<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fisherphillips.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cjhayes14%40gsu.edu%7Cdd7afeaf7a5e413056b708d6ffe59602%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C636977758886551740&sdata=RU8%2BubDYVIXIdLs5L1RFJbYudx8eZJswaRq7Bs1gK1Y%3D&reserved=0>.
The Technical Support Technician will provide outstanding user support to over 30 offices across the country. The best candidate for this role will have very strong communication and organizational skills, proper phone etiquette and superb people skills. This candidate will spend most of their time in our office, providing technical support on the phone and/or remotely, and may travel on occasion.
* Day to day responsibilities include answering first line helpdesk calls and responding to emails and ticket requests for service for all office locations.
* Managing hardware or software problems
* Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone
* Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
* Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
* Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
* Respond to email messages for customers seeking assistance.
* Walk customer through problem-solving process.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
* Assist users with personal hardware as needed to access firm resources.
* Support iOS and Android mobile devices.
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
* Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
* Recognizing and escalating more difficult incidents to Tier 2 support
* Logging call activity
* Responsible for office moves, conference room technology setup
* Follow Fisher Phillips asset management procedures for handling IT assets including intake of new equipment, moving of existing equipment and retiring end of life equipment.
* Following the Fisher Phillips IT procedure for escalating issues to Team Lead or IT Support Manager promptly.
* Completes special projects and participates in application testing as time permits.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Team Lead or IT Support Manager, IT Director or Chief Information Officer.
* High school diploma or equivalent and two or more years concentrated Help Desk experience preferably in a law firm environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft Office, MTA, MCSA Windows 10, or A+ Certification desired.
* Technical experience working with Windows server computer systems and local area networks is a plus.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence others.
* 1-3 years of experience in a Microsoft environment.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis and adjust to shifting priorities.
* Strong sense of urgency and a high-energy level.
* Ability to collaborate and gain the respect, trust and confidence of the Firm’s attorneys and professional staff.
* Demonstrated ability to grasp and implement new concepts quickly.
* Outstanding sense of customer service a must!
* Deep personal commitment to integrity, excellent judgment and the highest standards of ethics.
* Must display the highest level of diplomacy, tact and discretion, with comfort in handling and maintaining confidential information.
* Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical.
* Ability to provide on-call and off hours support.
* Ongoing interest in personal and professional career development.
* Strong familiarity with mobile operating systems including iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android.
* Experience with Airwatch, Gemalto, InTapp, INSZoom, iManage (Desksite), Nuance, Office 365, Power PDF, Adobe, SharePoint, Aderant, Concur, Compulaw, BigHand Dictation, Workshare, Internet Browsers, etc.
* Team player.
* Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS
* Microsoft Office 2013 & Office 365
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Exchange
* Mac & Dell hardware, Printers, Scanners, Computer Peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
* Client PC Connectivity – ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
* File server knowledge
* Experience with PXE Boot imaging
* Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to communicate technical information both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users
No relocation costs. Principals only; no calls please.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.