CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:01:49 -0500
Dear Student,

My company is in need of a student to help us with an ancillary web
site, www.WatchTheDeer.com <http://www.watchthedeer.com/>. This site
receives over 4 million hits per day now and easily 500,000 page views.
I basically need HELP to maintain the site, make improvements and move
our Google rankings up, plus post to YouTube and other functions.

Iím looking for someone with web experience in variety of languages and
aspx.net <http://aspx.net> too. Our current site is written in html,
java script and php code. The successful candidate must have some
knowledge of deer hunting and/or hunting in general.

Do you know of anyone in your under grad or even grad program that might
be interested?

David M. Ivey

Senior Physicist & CEO

id enterprises, inc.