CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 22:45:50 +0000
VENUE CHANGE!!
See attached flyer and email below.

Hello All,

Our teams at VMware are diligently working to ensure we have a wonderful and successful event and experience for students interested in career opportunities at VMware. That being said, unfortunately the venue ran into a scheduling conflict and we are pushing the new date of this event to Thursday, March 7th from 5:30pm- 7pm. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, but we ensure a wonderful and educational Vmware experience. Please update your calendars to the new date and time and see the new flyer attached. Please update your RSVP if you cannot attend.

Thanks in advance for your understanding,

Ashley Green
University Manager
ATL Black POD - Talent Liaison