CSC_UNDERGRAD Archives

CSc Undergraduate Students

CSC_UNDERGRAD@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Jamie Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2020 17:52:57 +0000
Hello CSc majors,
Please see the invitation below (and attached) from Facebook Engineer in Residence, Rachel Min.

Thursday, February 6th - Friday, February 7th

Semester Kick Off & Coding Exercises
Thursday 4:3opm-6:0opm
Come connect with the GSU recruiter and engineers. Get questions answered about the
recruiting process. We will be practicing coding skills to learn how to tackle technical
interviews. Bring a friend and get ready to code!

Mock Interviews
Friday 9:0opm-4:0opm
Great opportunity to practice your technical interview skills 1:1 with one of our engineers.
To sign-up please email, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Spots are limited!

[Fackbook-flyer-semester kick off & coding exercises-Thursday Feb 6th 2020]