If you have not received confirmation from HR that your hire packet is complete, you are at at risk of not being paid.
HR representatives will be on site to help at-risk students complete their hire packets in-person
on Monday, September 28th - October 1st
between 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM
25 Park Place War Room, Sub Basement
What you should bring:
* Employment paperwork
* Georgia State Tax Form (Form G-4)
* Security Questionnaire/Loyalty Form
* Education Information Form
* Outstanding Wages Beneficiary Designation Form
* If you do not have your paperwork, you may complete it in person
* I-9 documentation and associated identification<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.s7.exct.net%2F%3Fqs%3D4966cdeca8c2ef10dd9abab462090b76d9cb6f12aab6468c7f19a1879b88075d2481a4b2982fcabd85cfdf6338a40dfc&data=04%7C01%7Ctdudley%40gsu.edu%7C540999b36494400922fe08d97ee5dab1%7C515ad73d8d5e4169895c9789dc742a70%7C0%7C0%7C637680347952483052%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3WjxclxJUUvKDwSPC790dOjrsWcquwuAVr8xXPO8alQ%3D&reserved=0>
* Visit the link to determine which identification is acceptable
* If you do not bring required identification, we will not be able to process the hire
If you are unsure if you are at risk, plan to stop by the War Room on September 24th with the proper documentation to ensure you will get paid during this cycle.