ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:56:12 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Friendly Reminder: Windows 8 appLab Tomorrow
Date: 	Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:55:27 +0000
From: 	Zhiyi Wang <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Tammie Dudley [[log in to unmask]] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

This is a reminder for tomorrow's Windows 8 appLab which is
jointly hosted by Microsoft and IEEE Student Branch. If you
are interested in this event, please make sure to register
before the event and follow the instructions to install
required software.

We promise that this event is worth you to participate in!
We'll see you at Classroom South Room 100, at 5:00 p.m tomorrow!

Attached the flyer. Click
http://gastatewin8applabsession1.eventbrite.com to register.

Thanks,

Zhiyi Wang

Chair

Georgia State University Student Branch of IEEE