ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:37:53 -0500
To A&S Graduate Students:

We've scheduled an open forum for A&S graduate students to discuss the
mandatory health insurance plan on Thursday, November 19, from 1-2:30
p.m. in 939 General Classroom Bldg. (Troy Moore Library).

- Carolyn Pearce from Pearce & Pearce will attend to answer questions
about the current plan.

- We will also seek input concerning the possible addition of the Out of
Pocket expense reduction rider for Spring 2010.

- A representative from the Student Health Center will answer questions
about their services.

If you have specific questions that you would like the participants to
address, please send them to the Dean's Office email
([log in to unmask]) by Thursday, Nov. 12. We will take questions
from the floor as well.

If you need additional information, please let us know.

Thanks,

Office of the Dean
College of Arts and Sciences
Georgia State University