ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:28:10 -0400
From: Tammie Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
Dear Student,

FYI !!  Please check out this opportunity.

---------------------------------------Opportunity-----------------------------------------
I would like to pay a student to provide me with information on
SharePoint.  I would give them the concept and they would give me an
"educated guess" - as to if SharePoint might be worth pursuing for the
application  - no liability to the student.  I don't envision it would
take more than a couple of hours.  Could you recommend someone.
Thank You
Dave Lushbaugh
Atlanta
404-636-7606 C404-606-0341