ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:13:43 +0000
From: Tammie T Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All:

Out of an abundance of caution, I would request you to not come to office for the next few days. One of the members of our department has shown some signs of illness and it is possible that some of you may have been in contact. We are not sure if it is related to COVID, and most likely it is not. But just to be extra careful, it may be best if we stay away from the office for this coming week. As we find more details, we shall keep you informed on whether anyone needs testing and when we can resume regular work. Hopefully, this is a false alarm.

Thanks.

Armin

Armin R. Mikler
Professor and Chair
Department of Computer Science
Georgia State University
Atlanta, GA 30302-5060
Phone:404.413.5684 fax:404.413.5717
[Georgia State University Department of Computer Science - Home ...]