ASPHD_CSC Archives

PhD Student

ASPHD_CSC@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
PhD Student <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:28:09 -0500
We have a summer internship opportunity available on the Splash project in the Almaden Services Research group at the IBM Almaden Research Center in San Jose, California.  Splash -- the Smarter Planet Platform for Analysis and Simulation of Health -- is a novel computational framework for integrating independent data, models, and simulations to create comprehensive system models. We are looking for a PhD student with extensive programming and implementation experience (Java, Linux, Eclipse) and with an interest in large-scale simulation and modeling. In addition, database and Hadoop experience will be important.  For more information on Splash and the team, seehttp://www.almaden.ibm.com/asr/projects/splash/    .  If interested, please send a current CV to Paul Maglio,[log in to unmask]